Friday, May 13, 2011

Footy Kit Fridays

So now that I am on somewhat of a normal schedule, I have become a creature of habit, which is nice. Typically, I'm all over the place. Recently I have noticed that on Friday, I am subconsciously creating my own "casual Friday" at work. Considering everyday is casual attire day, I have decided to wear one of my many soccer jerseys each week.

And I figured, why not make this a thing. So every Friday, I'll have a different kit that I will have worn that day.

Today: The unlucky Friday the 13th: I decided to wear the kit of a player who has been quite unlucky in honor of the date, Alberto Aquilani (well at least in the English Premiership). Since I don't have photo capabilities today, I'll just throw up some older ones to give you an idea of what I'm rocking today and if you like soccer jerseys, than you will enjoy these Footy Kit Fridays. If you don't, well, I'm sorry.



These pictures are when Eli, Christina, and Jay came out to visit me in Thailand and their first night in Bangkok, enjoy the hot weather, hot food, and cold beers on the streets of Sukhomvit.
 And one more for you to enjoy. Gotta love the Kappa kits, they are so kushy.

No comments: