Sunday, February 6, 2011

Back at it

Back and better than ever.
After only a 1.5 year hiatus, I am back to blogging. Please be patient with this blog, but now I promise you my next post will not take me 1.5 years to publish. I plan to update this blog often with stories and new photographs as much as possible. So to give you an idea of what I have been doing as of lately, please head over to my website W Michael Tirone Photography and look at my new photos and writings. I am updating the site with photos from over the past three years (out of the 75,000+ that I have taken). If my website brought you here, than it looks like you've been wondering around, and that's good! I hope you like everything and please comment or contact me about anything (ie- feedback, inquiries for freelance work, framed/prints of my photographs, etc).

Thanks for the support!
Mike

No comments: